Organic Cotton Apron Bath Towel
The Red Castle Organic cotton collection is made of cotton derived from organic farming.
Organic cotton presents advantages for the planet, for those who grow it and for those who wear it.
Organic cotton presents advantages for the planet:
- Protecting the environment, the process of farming it renders the land fertile and restores the balance in the ecosystem
- It is produced within the framework of sustainable development
Organic cotton presents advantages for those who grow it:
- It is not harmful to the farmers’ health as chemicals are not used (less respiratory problems and less allergic reactions)
- Excessive debt is reduced resulting from the purchase of chemical pesticides
Organic cotton presents advantages for those who wear it:
- High quality organic cotton fibre is more flexible, softer and more comfortable against baby’s fragile, sensitive skin
- Anti-allergenic, organic cotton is produced without chemicals thus reducing the risk of allergies.
An innovative method is used to treat our organic cotton. It is prepared at a lower temperature using less water and reducing the emission of greenhouse gasses thus preserving the environment as much as possible.
Thanks to this large apron with corner hood, your baby’s bathtime is a real pleasure!
The extra-large size of this apron bath towel will protect your clothes from splashes. When taking your baby out of the water, that tricky moment of holding the towel in one hand and your slippery baby in the other will soon be a thing of the past. Both your hands are free to hold your baby firmly and to wrap him up quickly and cosily. In 100% ultra absorbent, snag-free terry towelling, this apron bath towel adds to your baby’s comfort and safety at bathtime!
Dimensions: 120cm x 100cm
For use: From birth to 36 months
Fabric: Terry towelling 400g/m2, very soft, ultra absorbent, snag-free, Hood: Fleur de Coton®
Care: Machine washable
We Also Recommend